Honey Envy Hydrating Hair Oil
crafted to hydrate and boost shine by sealing in moisture
Simply put, it's “the midas touch in a bottle”
Wanna know about the key ingredients?
- Honey- a humectant that seals in moisture, and an antioxidant with anti fungal and antibacterial properties
- Castor Oil-helps prevent hair loss, strengthens hair, moisturizes, and promotes hair growth
- Tea Tree Oil-heals damaged and clogged hair follicles to promote hair growth, controls dandruff and itchy scalp
- Peppermint Oil-increases blood circulation to the scalp, binds the hair root preventing hair loss, and adds shine and glossiness to hair
- Vitamin E-fights sun damage by protecting hair cuticle, fights premature graying of hair, and reduces dandruff
These ingredients are the perfect combination to grow back edges, cleanse the scalp, and help keep kinks, curls, coils, and locs shiny and healthy.
Are you ready for hair hydration bounce back?
No Phthalates, PEGs, Dyes, Parabens, Sulfates, or Mineral Oils
How to use it: Use dropper to apply oil directly to your scalp. Massage oil into scalp and throughout strands to the very end of curls. The hydrating hair oil can also be used as a hot oil treatment prior to shampooing and as a finishing product for natural hair styles.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil. Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil organic), Vitis vinifer (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, arthamus Tinctorius (Salfflower) seed Oil ,Rosmariunus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Urtica Dioica (Nettle) extract, Clary Sage essential oil, Ylang Ylang essential oil, rnica Montana Flower Extract, Tocopherol( Vitamin E), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. Mentha perita (Peppermint) Oil